Thursday, July 2, 2015

Race details

Hey there! Sorry, folks! For those of you that don't know, I just raced Tour Divide.
I finished in 17 days, 2 hours, 35 minutes. Solid 7th place finish. I got home a couple days ago, and needless to say, I've been catching up on sleep and other necessities.
The 2015 Farmhouse Classic will be happening in 2 1/2 weeks. Saturday July 18th.
I'll get course finalized soon. Get GPS files posted (garmin connect) and get cues printed.
It will be roughly 100 miles,  cost $10 (including post race bbq), and will be as awesome as you make it! For those of you that keep coming back year after year, thank you! You know what it's all about!
Keep sending in emails to cyclecitykc@gmail.com and I'll get you on the roster.
Name, town, category (open, masters, SS, women). Just bring the $ day of.
For those of you that have already emailed me, I'll get back to you and get you down on the roster.
Thanks for your patience!
Cheers and tailwinds!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment